Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Program

The kids had their school Christmas Program last night - each grade did a couple of songs so I'm going to try to download the videos. I tried last night and it was taking forever so I finally just went to bed (sorry Mike). I'll start with Dawson - even though it is not a Christmas song - they did an AWESOME job!! So hopefully the sound comes through so you can also "jam" out with Dawson. He is on the right side of the screen in a striped shirt. Every now and then we get Noah (one of Dawsons friends) in the video - he is on the left side with a red shirt on.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

That was BY FAR the hit of the whole program. We loved it. They were all so stinkin' cute with those moves. I wish Mr. Rapp could be the music teacher for everyone.